Kangra Painting- Exchanging Clothes
- The Kangra miniatures, one of the most graceful member of the miniature art family collective called as ‘Pahari Paintings’, developed and flourished around 17th centuries in the present state of Himachal Pradesh. Characterized by the skilful use of mineral extracted colours which possess enamel-like lustre, the Kangra style is by far the most poetic and lyrical of Indian styles marked with serene beauty and delicacy of execution. Distinguishing features of the Kangra style are delicacy of line, brilliance of colour and minuteness of decorative details. The delineation of the female face, with straight nose in line with the forehead is another peculiarity of Kangra style. Most popular themes that were painted has been the Bhagvata Purana, Gita Govinda, Nala Damayanti, Bihari Satsai, Ragamala and Baramasa.
- In the Kangra painting by National Awardee Mukesh Kumar Dhiman, a delightful scene unfolds as Radha and Krishna playfully exchange their clothes. Radha dons Krishna’s vibrant yellow cloth, while Krishna adorns himself with Radha’s graceful attire. Standing near a tranquil pond, their love transcends traditional boundaries. The greenery of the surrounding landscape is brought to life with natural pigments, lending a vibrant touch to the painting. Dhiman’s artistic prowess captures the essence of their playful exchange, showcasing the depth of their connection. This Kangra painting exudes a sense of joy, unity, and eternal love, a testament to Dhiman’s skill and artistry.
- The artist Mukesh Kumar Diman has been trained under the celebrated Padma-Shri Award for Miniature painting and has carved his own place in the art world.
- The artwork is original with the signature done by the artist and delivered directly from the artist gallery to the hands of consumer.
- The artwork comes unframed in the size of 20*30 square Cm and available for customization,for customization contact us on 9540767331 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5 in stock
Item will be shipped in 1-2 business days
|Dimensions||20 × 30 × 2 cm|
Natural Pigment Color
- Weight: 400 gm.
- Length: 20Cm Width :30 Cm. i.e 7.8 Inch*11.8 Inch
- Arrive unframed.
- Being handmade, each artwork is unique in itself.
- Directly shipped by the artist.
- Made in India.
- Signed by the artist Mukesh Kumar Diman
- Painting is available in 20*30 Sq inch,for customization please contact email@example.com or call us on +91 9540767331
No more offers for this product!
- Products are dispatched in a maximum of 1 business day or as per product policy.
- Free delivery anywhere across India.
- Customers will get a full refund (product cost + shipping cost) in case of prepaid order.
- Refunds will be processed in 3-7 Business day
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Customers can cancel an order before it is delivered to the customer.
Customers will get a full refund (product cost + shipping cost) in case of prepaid order.
- Refunds will be processed in 3-7 Business days.
- Return/Exchange Policy:
7 days of return/exchange from the date of product delivered
There are no enquiries yet.