Manjusa Painting “Goddess Manjusha”
- Manjusha Art is an ancient and historically significant art form of Bhagalpur, Bihar. Manjusha Art or Manjusha Kala is often referred to as Snake Paintings by foreigners as swirling snakes in the artist depict the central character Bihula’s tale of love and sacrifice. A recent study on Manjusha Art provides an excellent example of how this art reflects the history of ancient Anga Mahajanapada.”Colorful picture of Godess Manasa, who is consider ad the Hindu goddess of snakes.,Some people also called her Vishari Mata which means :””the destroyer of poison.”” This is likely because of her association with protection against snakebites, as snake venom can be deadly if left untreated. Manasa is considered the mother of Astika and the sister of Vasuki, the king of the Nāgas. In Hindu mythology, the Nāgas are considered divine or semi-divine beings, often depicted as half-human and half-serpent.”
- Manjusha art is a traditional art form of Bihar, India, and it’s wonderful to know that local artists like Pawan Kumar Sagar are helping to promote and preserve this beautiful art form.Manjusha art is known for its vibrant colors and intricate designs, and it’s often used to depict mythological stories and religious ceremonies.It’s important to support and recognize local artists like Pawan Kumar Sagar, who are working hard to keep traditional art forms alive and thriving.
- Through this painting, Pawan Kumar Sagar showcases his unique vision and ability to bring together the traditional Manjusha style with spiritual themes. The artwork is a testament to his talent as an artist and his deep understanding of the cultural and spiritual heritage of India.
- The artwork is original with the signature done by the artist and delivered directly from the artist gallery to the hands of consumer.
- The artwork comes in the size of 55.88*76.2 square Cm and available for customization, for customization contact us on 9540767331 or write to us at email@example.com
5 in stock
|Dimensions||45.74 × 60.96 × 2 cm|
- Weight: 400 gm.
- Length: 45.74Cm Width :60.96 Cm. i.e 18 Inch*24 Inch
- Arrive unframed.
- Being handmade, each artwork is unique in itself.
- Directly shipped by the artist.
- Made in India.
- Signed by the artist Pawan Kumar Sagar
- Painting is available in 18*24 Sq inch,for customization please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91 9540767331
No more offers for this product!
- Products are dispatched in a maximum of 1 business day or as per product policy.
- Free delivery anywhere across India.
- Customers will get a full refund (product cost + shipping cost) in case of prepaid order.
- Refunds will be processed in 3-7 Business day
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Customers can cancel an order before it is delivered to the customer.
Customers will get a full refund (product cost + shipping cost) in case of prepaid order.
- Refunds will be processed in 3-7 Business days.
- Return/Exchange Policy:
7 days of return/exchange from the date of product delivered
There are no enquiries yet.