* Free all India Shipping on all orders.
Warli Painting “Tree of life”
- Traditional Warli art is drawn using bamboo sticks as brushes and rice pest mixed with natural gum as color on mud walls covered with Geru (red soil) and cow dung.Intricate representations of Adivasi culture, including ‘tarpa dance’, which is performed to celebrate the harvest are made.
- This art of telling stories is an integral part of Warli culture, and is interwoven with the tribe’s everyday life.Intricate representations of Adivasi culture, including ‘tarpa dance’, which is performed to celebrate the harvest are made. This art of telling stories is an integral part of Warli culture and is interwoven with the tribe’s everyday life.
- As a child, Mangesh Dhakat Kadu was introduced to Warli art by her parents as his father’s taught him, Dhakat Vittal Kadu became a part of the centuries-old Tribal Legacy of Warli Artwork at the age of 14. It is the home of a family of three super artist living in the Raithali village of Palgar district in Maharastra.
- Trees have been compared to the physical appearance of people in the following way. Every person and every tree is unique and no two are exactly alike. With trees colors can vary, branches can grow and bend at different angles, and buds and flowers occur at different places. Similar to people, trees have different growth rates, with variation in height and volume. Some grow tall while others are short. Some remain skinny and others grow wide. The uniqueness and diversity evident in both trees and people helps to make the world a more interesting and beautiful place. This artisan has skillfully embedded a grace of art, a touch of passion, into their work to offer you the finest craftsmanship. “
- The artwork is original with the signature done by the artist and delivered directly from the artist gallery to the hands of consumer.
- The artwork comes in the size of 91.44*132.08 square Cm and available for customization,for customization contact us on 9540767331 or write to us at email@example.com
5 in stock
Item will be shipped in 1-2 business days
|Dimensions||91.44 × 132.08 × 2 cm|
Acrylic, Black Color on White BackGround, Natural Color: Cow Dung , Red Soil etc., Natural Colour
- Weight: 600 gm.
- Length: 91.44Cm Width :132.08 Cm. i.e 36 Inch*52 Inch
- Arrive unframed.
- Acrylic color on Cloth with Background of Cow dung.
- Being handmade, each artwork is unique in itself.
- Directly shipped by the artist.
- Made in India.
- Signed by the artist Dhakat Vittal Kadu/Mangesh Dhakat Kadu
- Painting is available in 36 *52 Sq inch,for customization please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91 9540767331
No more offers for this product!
- Products are dispatched in a maximum of 1 business day or as per product policy.
- Free delivery anywhere across India.
- Customers will get a full refund (product cost + shipping cost) in case of prepaid order.
- Refunds will be processed in 3-7 Business day
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Customers can cancel an order before it is delivered to the customer.
Customers will get a full refund (product cost + shipping cost) in case of prepaid order.
- Refunds will be processed in 3-7 Business days.
- Return/Exchange Policy:
7 days of return/exchange from the date of product delivered
There are no enquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.