Manjusa Painting “Story of Bihar”
- Manjusha Art was originally created by only two families of Kumbhakar and Malakar communities. The Kumbhakar drew the paintings on pots while the Malakar made the actual Manjusha structures and painted the art on them. The name “Manjusha” comes from the Sanskrit word for “box,” as the art was traditionally depicted on boxes made from bamboo, jute-straw, and paper. The paintings tell the story of Bihula who saved her husband from a snake-bite and also of Bishahari or Mansa.
- The Manjusha painting depicts the rich history of Bihar, with various significant events and figures being portrayed. The upper portion of the painting showcases the SamundraManthan Hill, located in the Banka district. On the upper left side of the painting, the birth of Ma Sita is depicted. Beneath the SamundraMantan scene, the artist has portrayed Karn, the ruler of Ang Desh (Bhangalpur area).Below Sita Ma birth pic Sati Bahula is shown who alive his husband after his death The painting also features Buddha, who is believed to have reincarnated in Gaya. In addition, the painting showcases the ancient VikramShila University and the revered Tilka Majhi. At the center of the painting, Mata Mansa is portrayed.
- Manjusha art is a traditional art form of Bihar, India, and it’s wonderful to know that local artists like Pawan Kumar Sagar are helping to promote and preserve this beautiful art form.Manjusha art is known for its vibrant colors and intricate designs, and it’s often used to depict mythological stories and religious ceremonies.It’s important to support and recognize local artists like Pawan Kumar Sagar, who are working hard to keep traditional art forms alive and thriving.
- Through this painting, Pawan Kumar Sagar showcases his unique vision and ability to bring together the traditional Manjusha style with spiritual themes. The artwork is a testament to his talent as an artist and his deep understanding of the cultural and spiritual heritage of India.
- The artwork is original with the signature done by the artist and delivered directly from the artist gallery to the hands of consumer.
- The artwork comes in the size of 55.88*76.2 square Cm and available for customization,for customization contact us on 9540767331 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5 in stock
|Dimensions||45.74 × 60.96 × 2 cm|
- Weight: 400 gm.
- Length: 45.74Cm Width :60.96 Cm. i.e 18 Inch*24 Inch
- Arrive unframed.
- Being handmade, each artwork is unique in itself.
- Directly shipped by the artist.
- Made in India.
- Signed by the artist Pawan Kumar Sagar
- Painting is available in 18*24 Sq inch,for customization please contact email@example.com or call us on +91 9540767331
No more offers for this product!
- Products are dispatched in a maximum of 1 business day or as per product policy.
- Free delivery anywhere across India.
- Customers will get a full refund (product cost + shipping cost) in case of prepaid order.
- Refunds will be processed in 3-7 Business day
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Customers can cancel an order before it is delivered to the customer.
Customers will get a full refund (product cost + shipping cost) in case of prepaid order.
- Refunds will be processed in 3-7 Business days.
- Return/Exchange Policy:
7 days of return/exchange from the date of product delivered
There are no enquiries yet.