* Free all India Shipping on all orders.
Sujni Embriadary “Childhood -School class”
- Sujni embroidery is a traditional form of embroidery that has its roots in the Bihar state of India.
- This embroidery style has been passed down through generations and is characterized by its use of bright colors and simple geometric patterns created with a running stitch.
- This unique art form has also gained popularity in the textile industry for its beauty and distinctive style.
- The artwork is original with the signature done by the artist and delivered directly from the artist gallery to the hands of consumer.
- The artwork comes in the size of 45.72*55.88 square Cm and available for customization, for customization contact us on 9540767331 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5 in stock
|Dimensions||45.72 × 55.88 × 2 cm|
- Weight: 400 gm.
- Length: 45.72Cm Width :55.88 Cm. i.e 18 Inch*22 Inch
- Arrive unframed.
- Being handmade, each artwork is unique in itself.
- Directly shipped by the artist.
- Made in India.
- Signed by the artists Mala Gupta
- Painting is available in 18*22 Sq inch,for customization please contact email@example.com or call us on +91 9540767331
No more offers for this product!
- Products are dispatched in a maximum of 1 business day or as per product policy.
- Free delivery anywhere across India.
- Customers will get a full refund (product cost + shipping cost) in case of prepaid order.
- Refunds will be processed in 3-7 Business day
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Customers can cancel an order before it is delivered to the customer.
Customers will get a full refund (product cost + shipping cost) in case of prepaid order.
- Refunds will be processed in 3-7 Business days.
- Return/Exchange Policy:
7 days of return/exchange from the date of product delivered
There are no enquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.