* Free all India Shipping on all orders.
Sujni Embriadary “Childhood School”
- Sujni embroidery is an embroidery style that originated in the Bihar state of India. It is typically done on small, square-shaped blankets and involves simple geometric patterns created using a running stitch.
- The embroidery is characterized by its use of bright and bold colors and is traditionally done by women. Sujni embroidery is used to decorate various textiles such as bedspreads, pillow covers, and blankets. It has been a part of Bihar’s cultural heritage for generations and is still widely practiced today by artisans and is popular in the textile industry for its unique beauty.
- The artwork is original with the signature done by the artist and delivered directly from the artist gallery to the hands of consumer.
- The artwork comes in the size of 45.72*55.88 square Cm and available for customization,for customization contact us on 9540767331 or write to us at email@example.com
5 in stock
|Dimensions||45.72 × 55.88 × 2 cm|
- Weight: 400 gm.
- Length: 45.72Cm Width:55.88 Cm. i.e 18 Inch*22 Inch
- Arrive unframed.
- Being handmade, each artwork is unique in itself.
- Directly shipped by the artist.
- Made in India.
- Signed by the artists Mala Gupta
- Sujani embroidery is available in 18*22 Sq inch,for customization please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91 9540767331
No more offers for this product!
- Products are dispatched in a maximum of 1 business day or as per product policy.
- Free delivery anywhere across India.
- Customers will get a full refund (product cost + shipping cost) in case of prepaid order.
- Refunds will be processed in 3-7 Business day
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Customers can cancel an order before it is delivered to the customer.
Customers will get a full refund (product cost + shipping cost) in case of prepaid order.
- Refunds will be processed in 3-7 Business days.
- Return/Exchange Policy:
7 days of return/exchange from the date of product delivered
There are no enquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.