* Free all India Shipping on all orders.
Sujni Embroidery “Buddha”
- Sujni embroidery is a traditional form of embroidery that has its roots in the Bihar state of India. This embroidery style has been passed down through generations and is characterized by its use of bright colors and simple geometric patterns created with a running stitch.
- This unique art form has also gained popularity in the textile industry for its beauty and distinctive style.
- Mala Gupta is a talented artist of Sujani embroidery and she has received state award from Bihar state for her contribution in this art
- The artwork is original with the signature done by the artist and delivered directly from the artist gallery to the hands of consumer.
- The artwork comes in the size of 30.48*30.48 square Cm and available for customization,for customization contact us on 9540767331 or write to us at email@example.com
5 in stock
|Dimensions||30.48 × 30.48 × 2 cm|
- Weight: 400 gm.
- Length: 30.48Cm Width :30.48 Cm. i.e 12 Inch*12 Inch
- Arrive unframed.
- Being handmade, each artwork is unique in itself.
- Directly shipped by the artist.
- Made in India.
- Signed by the artists Mala Gupta
- Sujani embroidery is available in 12*12 Sq inch, for customization please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91 9540767331
No more offers for this product!
- Products are dispatched in a maximum of 1 business day or as per product policy.
- Free delivery anywhere across India.
- Customers will get a full refund (product cost + shipping cost) in case of prepaid order.
- Refunds will be processed in 3-7 Business day
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Customers can cancel an order before it is delivered to the customer.
Customers will get a full refund (product cost + shipping cost) in case of prepaid order.
- Refunds will be processed in 3-7 Business days.
- Return/Exchange Policy:
7 days of return/exchange from the date of product delivered
There are no enquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.