Manjusa Painting “Mata Mansa”
- Manjusha Art was originally created by only two families of Kumbhakar and Malakar communities. The Kumbhakar drew the paintings on pots while the Malakar made the actual Manjusha structures and painted the art on them. The name “Manjusha” comes from the Sanskrit word for “box,” as the art was traditionally depicted on boxes made from bamboo, jute-straw, and paper. The paintings tell the story of Bihula who saved her husband from a snake-bite and also of Bishahari or Mansa..
- The Manjusha painting showcases the celebration of the Mata Mansa festival
- Manjusha paintings have a distinct style, with human forms depicted in the shape of an ‘X’ with raised limbs and main characters having big eyes but no ears. Bishaharis are also drawn in a specific way, holding different objects to distinguish them, such as a bow and arrow with amrit kalash for Jaya Bishahari, or a lotus for Padmavathi Bishahari.
- The artwork is original with the signature done by the artist and delivered directly from the artist gallery to the hands of consumer.
- The artwork comes in the size of 60.96*91.44 square Cm and available for customization,for customization contact us on 9540767331 or write to us at email@example.com
5 in stock
|Dimensions||45.74 × 91.44 × 2 cm|
- Weight: 400 gm.
- Length: 60.96Cm Width :91.44 Cm. i.e 24 Inch*36 Inch
- Arrive unframed.
- Being handmade, each artwork is unique in itself.
- Directly shipped by the artist.
- Made in India.
- Signed by the artist Pawan Kumar Sagar
- Painting is available in 24*36 Sq inch,for customization please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91 9540767331
No more offers for this product!
- Products are dispatched in a maximum of 1 business day or as per product policy.
- Free delivery anywhere across India.
- Customers will get a full refund (product cost + shipping cost) in case of prepaid order.
- Refunds will be processed in 3-7 Business day
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Customers can cancel an order before it is delivered to the customer.
Customers will get a full refund (product cost + shipping cost) in case of prepaid order.
- Refunds will be processed in 3-7 Business days.
- Return/Exchange Policy:
7 days of return/exchange from the date of product delivered
There are no enquiries yet.