* Free all India Shipping on all orders.
Sujni Embroidery “Elephant”
- Sujni embroidery represents the history and heritage of Bihar and continues to serve as a source of pride and inspiration for artisans and enthusiasts worldwide.
- The embroidery’s vibrant hues and intricate patterns have helped it gain popularity in the textile industry for its unique and beautiful style.
- Mala Gupta is a talented artist of Sujani embroidery and she has received state award from Bihar state for her contribution in this art
- The artwork is original with the signature done by the artist and delivered directly from the artist gallery to the hands of consumer.
- The artwork comes in the size of 10.16*10.16 square Cm and available for customization,for customization contact us on 9540767331 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5 in stock
|Dimensions||10.16 × 10.16 × 2 cm|
- Weight: 400 gm.
- Length:10.16Cm Width :10.16 Cm. i.e 4 Inch*4 Inch
- Arrive unframed.
- Being handmade, each artwork is unique in itself.
- Directly shipped by the artist.
- Made in India.
- Signed by the artists Mala JI
- Painting is available in 4*4 Sq inch,for customization please contact email@example.com or call us on +91 9540767331
No more offers for this product!
- Products are dispatched in a maximum of 1 business day or as per product policy.
- Free delivery anywhere across India.
- Customers will get a full refund (product cost + shipping cost) in case of prepaid order.
- Refunds will be processed in 3-7 Business day
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Customers can cancel an order before it is delivered to the customer.
Customers will get a full refund (product cost + shipping cost) in case of prepaid order.
- Refunds will be processed in 3-7 Business days.
- Return/Exchange Policy:
7 days of return/exchange from the date of product delivered
There are no enquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.